Stainless Steel Rigging Very Wide
Stainless steel rigging is widely used in port,Stainless Steel Rigging electricity, steel, shipbuilding, petrochemical, mining, railway, construction, metallurgy and chemical industry, automobile manufacturing, engineering machinery, papermaking machinery, industrial control, logistics, bulky transportation Auxiliary facilities, sea rescue, marine engineering, airport construction, bridges, aviation, aerospace, Stainless Steel Rigging venues and other important industries. Stainless steel rigging refers to the means of the force between the lifting machine and the lifting object in order to achieve the removal of the object, as well as the stainless steel force component for the firmness of the space structure. Stainless Steel Rigging The following describes the classification and use of stainless steel rigging
1. The production of stainless steel rigging must be standardized.
2. To strengthen the safety management with stainless steel rigging, so that the management of hand, hand use, fixed storage, regular inspection, timely scrapped, Stainless Steel Rigging and do sling maintenance and maintenance work.
3. To strengthen the safety of stainless steel rigging personnel training, to strengthen staff safety education, but also focus on strengthening its safety and technical quality improvement. Require the use of personnel to master the basic safety of stainless steel rigging technical knowledge; familiar with the basic performance of stainless steel rigging or use requirements; Stainless Steel Rigging understand the use of different environments in the sling with the center of gravity and the calculation; Safety inspection methods and retirement standards and so on. Only to master these basic safety knowledge, and in practice the rational use of,Stainless Steel Rigging in order to ensure the correct use of stainless steel rigging to ensure the safety of lifting lifting.
So how should the hoisting process be effective in avoiding accidents?
1. The branch of the sling should be symmetrical and uniform with the design, with the same vertical angle. Multiple combinations of slings can not exceed the maximum angle in the vertical direction.
2. The sling must be properly positioned in a safe manner, Stainless Steel Rigging connect the load, and install the sling on the load so that the load can balance the width of the sling.
3. Sling to strengthen the protection, away from the sharp edges, friction and wear.
4. To avoid dangerous accidents, Stainless Steel Rigging can not let the load tilt or slip from the slings, should maintain the load balance and stability.
Stainless steel rigging refers to the means of the force between the lifting machine and the lifting object in order to achieve the removal of the object, as well as the stainless steel force component for the firmness of the space structure. Because stainless steel itself has excellent resistance to rust and corrosion resistance, Stainless Steel Rigging so compared to the general rigging accessories longer life, of which 316 material for the sea level stainless steel, more suitable for coastal and ship, chemical and other places prone to corrosion.
Stainless steel fasteners, stainless steel rings and other components, widely used in ports, electricity, steel, shipbuilding, petrochemical, Stainless Steel Rigging stainless steel wire rods, stainless steel shackles, stainless steel shackles, Mining, railway, construction, metallurgy and chemical industry, automobile manufacturing, engineering machinery, papermaking machinery, industrial control, Stainless Steel Rigging logistics, large transport, pipeline auxiliary, marine rescue, marine engineering, airport construction, bridges, aviation, aerospace, venues and other important industries The